Our Pretty Little Nest: Our New Home        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our New Home

So our house hunting is finally finished and we closed on our new home last week. We moved in last weekend and today marks one week in our new home! I absolutely love our home it has everything and more than we could every ask for :)  The home is 5 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms with 3 car garage and a game room.....that's Texas for you :)

Get ready for a ton of pictures....


This is the from the realtor website as its gloomy here today and I forgot to take a picture of the front of the house the other day.

Entryway

 Formal Living Room / Dining Room

Study

 Kitchen


Eat in Kitchen area

 Master Bath

Game Room 

My soon to be Craft Room..... I can't wait


Upstairs Bathrooms - they all look the same

Lots of storage!


Backyard Patio



Pool and Yard

Bootsie...aka the tour guide and my constant companion


She finally ventured upstairs!
That's our new home.....we can't believe we actually bought this house. We always say everything happens for a reason and this fell into our laps for the right price and a great location, so we are truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment