Our Pretty Little Nest: Back To House Hunting        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back To House Hunting

So we found a home we really liked and in the perfect location! It had most of our wants and room to upgrade / remodel the way we wanted, so it seemed perfect and we both immediately liked it (which is huge as my husband I found out is very picky when it comes to house hunting). So our real estate agent goes home pulls comps, etc. We are ready to make any offer the next morning, only to find out the house was already under contract and the relocation company agent forgot this and never updated the MLS :(  I was so upset and disappointed, so were back to square one and house hunting again. There are no words to describe how much I despise house hunting right now. We do have one house as a contender, but its the top of our price range, we need to crunch the numbers. I hope we find a new home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment