Our Pretty Little Nest: Home / Office Organization        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Home / Office Organization

So our home office has been a dumping ground since we moved in March.....its not pretty and we usually just shut the doors when people visit :)  I am making it my goal to finally organize the office!

I completed one small project of organizing all the home manuals, warranties and general home information into a binder. I decided to use some scrap pieces of scrap booking paper and die cut letters in order to make it pretty.....its girly to my husband, but that is ok since I am the one whom is usually having to locate all these items.

Items Used:
Bought a 1 1/2 inch Binder  ($ 3.00)
Sheet Protectors (Already had on hand)
Scrap booking paper / Letters (Already had on hand)





So I have recently refinished a nightstand and I think it turned out great! While browsing Pinterest I found this inspiration picture for a dresser turned into a File Cabinet.....this is my ultimate goal and can't wait to finish the office one day

A dresser turned into a filing cabinet!

1 comment:

  1. That would certainly benefit you a lot, Crissy! A dresser turned file cabinet doesn’t just look nice, but it’s very practical indeed. It leaves you more space in your home office. Keep us posted about this project of yours! ^___^

    Clayton Steadham

    ReplyDelete