Our Pretty Little Nest: A Full Day        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Full Day

I had planned to run some errands this morning, then come home relax and clean the house. Well, my day was going as planned until I realized my wedding ring was scratched and one of the solitaire prongs was chipped. I had just picked up my ring from the jewelers yesterday after the annual inspection and cleaning….. I asked them to check the diamond, because I thought it was loose.  So today when I saw the scratches / chip it made me upset, because it meant driving all the way across DFW for them to fix their errors. Anyway, I got the ring fixed and finished all my errands, but not much housecleaning has been accomplished yet ;)  On  a positive note I scored 5 North Face T-shirts from Macy’s for $2.00 each and with my $10.00 coupon credit from buying my husbands jeans = Free workout shirts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment