Our Pretty Little Nest: Introduction        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Monday, December 26, 2011

Introduction

Hi, I am new to this whole blogging thing...but thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with our families whom live across the country and outside of the U.S.

I am a full time Nurse Practitioner who has a love for crafting, scrapbooking, cooking and decorating. I am married to a wonderful man and am truly blessed.

Currently, we are looking for our first home together...it has been a little frustrating at times (more so because by husband can be indecisive). We have found two homes recently, but were out bid each time...darn it! As my husband keeps saying "we will find our home soon." Well I sure hope :)

We are also landlords for the first time this year, we are renting out my house I bought before we got married. I think we lucked out in the tenant department, because they are a great family and they take care of the home like it is their own. Truth is my renter had the flowerbeds looking better then I every did, which is sad but true.

Crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment