Our Pretty Little Nest: Craftiness        
 
                 
     
       
     
       

About Me

My photo
Hi, I am a 30 something wife who loves crafting, cooking, and more! I am married to an amazing man that makes me laugh on a daily basis.
     
     
       

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Craftiness

I had taken a break from my crafting, because we are living in an apartment and I thought we wouldn’t be here that long. Well since we are still house hunting with no contenders in sight I decided it was time to begin my crafts and scrapbooking again! Here are the crafts I’ve completed over the last month:

1.       “Oh the places we’ll go” – I made this for our first anniversary gift and my husband loved it! It was a very simple project and has great meaning. My husband loves to travel and loves maps, so this was the best of both worlds.
I found this project on the following blog:



2.       Ornament Wreath – This was another very simple project, but oh so fun and cute! I found the plastic ornaments in the $1.00 section at Target. The ornaments were bright and glittery just what every girl loves J  It took about 8-9 packages of the ornaments, ribbon and a metal coat hanger. Total cost was about $9.00

3.       Scrapbooking our trip to NYC, Toronto, and Niagara Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment